Monday, September 15, 2008

Lilly Pulitzer Quilt, Etsy Sale and New Items


My latest etsy offering is this customizable quilt featuring 25 patches of Lilly Pulitzer fabric! For all of those Lilly collectors out there, you could have a quilt that no one else has! And there is a sale right now that could get you free shipping! Check out my etsy page!

Some other new goodies on my etsy page are what I call "uppitydo daisies." Every ponytail needs one of these cuties:








If you have some specific fabric or colors that you want, just let me know and I will be happy to make you a custom order. That goes for anything on my etsy page!

And, as always, check out my other team members' etsy shops. They have lots to offer! We will be hosting a trunk sale soon. More details will be on etsy, my blog and lots of other blogs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment