Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scrappy Valentine Project

Love is in the air! Valentine's Day is coming up, and here is a great project to use up some of those fabric scraps you have in your sewing room (and if you're like me, you have a lot of PINK scraps that are perfect for V-day).


I bought a foam wreath shape from JoAnn's and used lots of strips of my fabric scraps to cover the wreath -- just tie knots at random around the whole wreath until you have the density you want.

I'm pretty pleased with it! Hope this inspires you to make something lovely for Valentine's day too!

3 comments:

  1. That wreath is beautiful! Such a great idea. And wow your rag quilts are sooooo super fab, I love love love them.

    Happy 39th week of pregnancy!!! It's almost over hehe...no worries, this stage does not last forever. Enjoy everyday of big bellyness!! And you'll be meeting that sweet precious little one soon enough!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You should summit it to www.oneprettything.com.

    ReplyDelete